Enjoy a round of 18 holes in the beautiful setting of Lake Lanier. In this section, we list the public courses in the Lake Lanier vicinity.
Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course, Lanier Golf Club and Chicopee Woods Golf Course are public courses. Follow the links below for more information or to book a tee time. Though only members can book a tee time for Chestatee Golf Club in Dawsonville, it has a practice range open to non-members.
Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course
This is a public club located within Lanier Islands in Buford.
- Address: Lanier Islands, 7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518
- Phone: (770) 945-8787
- Website: http://www.lanierislands.com/activities/golf
Lanier Golf Club
This club in Cumming is open to the public and offers semi-private memberships. They have a driving range open to the public as well.
- Address: 2080 Buford Dam Rd, Cumming, GA 30041
- Phone: (770) 887-6114
- Website: http://www.laniergolfclub.com/
Chicopee Woods Golf Course
This course is a public pay course in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains in Gainesville. There are 27 holes, which are divided into 3 nines.
- Address: 2515 Atlanta Highway, Gainesville, GA. 30504
- Phone: (770) 534-7322
- Website: http://www.chicopeewoodsgolfcourse.com/
Chestatee Golf Club
This club in Dawsonville is semi-private, with a practice range open to non-members.
- Address: 777 Dogwood Way, Dawsonville, GA 30534
- Phone: (706) 216-7336
- Website: http://www.chestateegolfclub.com/